-
November 3rd, 2007, 12:30 PM
#1
Inactive Member
-
November 3rd, 2007, 12:34 PM
#2
Inactive Member
-
November 3rd, 2007, 12:35 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
November 3rd, 2007, 12:36 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Chloe went to a halloween sleepover at her girlfriends house..Robin did the makeup...they had a real good time..
-
November 5th, 2007, 05:59 PM
#5
Inactive Member
You notice how Katie does not expose her teeth by smiling? She KNOWS how yellow her teeth looked with all that white makeup & lipstick!
-
November 13th, 2007, 03:10 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I could barely tell that was Chloe until the last picture!!! I cannot believe how much she is changing, the little girl is departing and the teen is stepping in. I miss her terribly!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks